1. General Issues
- These Booking Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the Extreme Air’s Experience (the ‘Activities”) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Extreme Air’s booking confirmation.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- No variation to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Extreme Air.
- Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Extreme Air (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Extreme Air.
- Extreme Air reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
2. Booking Confirmation
- No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Extreme Air (which shall include Extreme Air email confirmation of booking).
- You must advise Extreme Air’s as soon as possible of any mistake Extreme Air’s booking confirmation. Extreme Air shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
- The Activities comprise a challenging trampoline activities and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety brief.
- Extreme Air reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- After the safety briefing participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy, at least 5 years old and must weigh less than 20.5 stones/130kg. If you have any concerns we advise that you visit a site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Extreme Air staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
- All participants are required to wear Extreme air jump socks for grip and hygiene.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it if participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Extreme Air recommends that pregnant women should not take part. Pregnant women who still wish to undertake the activities will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that they are aware that there are risks to them and to their unborn child and that participation in the Activities is at their own risk. (See Risk Acknowledgement and Waiver).
- Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under 16’s in their care. Consequently, short or long sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants & staff. Extreme Air shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 4) and Extreme Air reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Extreme Air in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause.
- It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Extreme air advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
i. Participants must wear Extreme Air grip socks for grip and hygiene
ii. Long hair must be tied back
iii. No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
- Extreme air will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
- You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Extreme Air receiving your request for cancellation at least 48 hours before the booked start time. Any requests for cancellation must be made by telephoning the booking line and will receive no refund, however every effort will be made to move a cancellation to an agreeable day for both parties.
- You shall not be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause.
- Extreme Air shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Extreme Air decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
- In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Extreme Air and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Extreme Air may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
6. Price and Payment
- Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Extreme Air and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card either on line or by contacting the booking line. Extreme Air are responsible for website transactions. Credit card details are entered on a secure page, and transferred using SSL.
7. Refunds and Amendments
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, Extreme Air reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
- Extreme Air retains the right to refuse any refunds.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions Extreme Air shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
- Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions any liability of Extreme Air shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Extreme Air.
- Nothing contained in these Booking Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Extreme Air in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Extreme Air or of its employees, agents or contractors.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Extreme Air and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- For more details please see separate page located here.